Sunday, April 2, 2017

Week in Review - 4/02

March is over, and I'm not really sad to see it go. Nothing too crazy this final week of March - just trying to make it through. :-)

Week in Review - 04/02/17

Monday, 3/27

The Plan ↠Morning: Floor to Core + Back It Down
Evening: Yoga for Beginners Day 24
Reality  ↠   REST


Tuesday, 3/28

The Plan ↠Morning: Tempo Run
Evening: Yoga for Beginners Day 25
Reality ↠    Yoga for Beginners Day 24 in the morning & Day 25 in the evening.


Wednesday, 3/29

The Plan ↠Morning: Cut to the Core + Basic Burner
Evening: Yoga for Beginners Day 26
Reality ↠    Easy Run | 3.02 miles | 34:23
Took it nice and easy! In fact, I did 3:1 intervals because my legs had been feeling a bit tight and heavy.



Thursday, 3/30

The Plan ↠Morning: Easy Run
Evening: Yoga for Beginners Day 27
Reality ↠    Yoga for Beginners Day 26


Friday, 3/31

The Plan ↠Morning: Burn through the Core + The Hart Serena
Evening: Yoga for Beginners Day 28
Reality ↠    REST


Saturday, 4/01

The Plan ↠Morning: Long Run or Hike and/or Bike Ride
Evening: Yoga for Beginners Day 29
Reality ↠    REST


Sunday, 4/02

The Plan ↠Morning: REST
Evening: Yoga for Beginners Day 30
Reality ↠    REST

So, my 30 day yoga challenge ended up only being 26 days. And, they weren't always consecutive. I'm OK with it, though.

DailyMile Summary: March 27 - April 2
March 27 - April 2

What was the highlight of your week?


I'm linking up today with Tricia & Holly for the Weekly Wrap.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

12 comments:

  1. Great job on the yoga challenge! 26 days of Yoga is really great!

    I would love to attend that pizza expo. I feel like I need to research that more, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. My thoughts exactly. :) Actually, it's more about pizza equipment - ovens, etc. But they do have samples! I didn't attend, of course, but a co-worker of mine had gone in a previous year.

      Delete
  2. 26 days of yoga is very impressive! I really need to make yoga more of a priority instead of an after thought.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the yoga challenge. I signed up for a 30 day burpee challenge and I've already missed 2 days...I haven't even started yet. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the yoga. I've given up on yoga, but I still stretch each day. That's the only way my muscles will get attention. I never stuck with yoga but I am with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I cannot seem to force myself to stretch on its own, or after a run. I need to be better about it - especially as I get older.

      Delete
  5. I love that you don't get bent out of shape when things don't go exactly as planned! That's life and you have to adjust. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I try not to beat myself up too much and just go with the flow. Sometimes I'm more successful than others.

      Delete
  6. Sadly, I think of yoga when I am experiencing pain. I know I should be more proactive. I know. But, kudos for getting in 26 days out of 30! I guess you can find an expo for everything. That one make me hungry, though. Thanks for linking, Clarinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say it was a good thing that I ran by that expo at 6AM before it was open. :D

      Delete