Friday, May 4, 2018

5 Things I'm Super Excited about this May

Oh. My. Goodness. May is already off to the craziest start! I mean cah-ray-zy! I hope things calm down because I've got goals for May!

It's the first weekend of the month, which means it's time for COFFEE! Well, every day is a good day for coffee, but let's take a few minutes to catch up during the Ultimate Coffee Date! Ok, coffee isn't required. Perhaps you enjoy tea, milk, soda, water. Or maybe something a little stronger. 😜

Ultimate Coffee Date | What I'm looking forward to in May | www.enjoyingthecourse.com

Other than crushing my goals, here are a few things I'm looking forward to this month.


Tone It Up Bikini Series


Starts May 7th! I wasn't sure I was going to do it this year, but the TIU Vegas girls really became active the last couple weeks. Their excitement was contagious and I need to jump start something new, so I decided to give it a GO! Now, I'm super excited to join the fun, meetup with some inspiring local girls, and get in shape for summer!

Tone It Up Bikini Series

CycleBar


I'm meeting a few of the local TIU girls tomorrow morning for a free class at the local CycleBar. I've got my bike reserved and I'm ready to go! Truth be told, I am a little nervous, though. I haven't been on my bike (other than 1.5 miles at the end of March) in MONTHS plus I've never been to CycleBar so I'm not really sure what to expect. I couldn't pass up the free class and seeing/meeting up with some TIU girls, though.


Happy Hour at Kona Grill


Ok. I promise this is the last mention of TIU during this coffee date. Though, I'm sure it will come up again next month. LOL We're kicking off the Bikini Series with a Happy Hour meetup. I'm excited to see a lot of girls I haven't seen in awhile, meet some new friends, and get even more pumped for the Bikini Series!!

Grab your favorite mug and join @EnjoytheCourse for the #ultimatecoffeedate! She's sharing a few things that she's excited for this month. What are you most looking forward to in May?


May is Bike Month


I'm crossing my fingers HARD CORE that we'll actually make it out for a few bike rides this month. Our plan is to get out and ride every other weekend, but it hasn't happened at all yet. Will May be our month to actually start putting our new bike rack to good use?!



Getting to know YOU!


One of my May goals is to be more active on social media. I've been selfish on social for the past few months - mostly just dropping links on Twitter, sharing my posts on Facebook, and barely getting by on Instagram. This month I'm committing to doing a lot of that BUT also interacting more with my followers. Are you one of them? Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, so I can be sure to follow you as well.


What are you looking forward to in May? What would you tell me over coffee?


Thanks for joining me today! Be sure to stop by our lovely hosts Deborah and Coco on Saturday to catch up over coffee with some other amazing bloggers. I'm also linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales & Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0.

The Ultimate Coffee Date. Join Us!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

13 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the social media thing. I scroll through Insta frequently, and "like" the legit pics that catch my eye, but I have not been very diligent about commenting on them. That's a new goal of mine--> commenting on as many pics as I can. Even if they don't reply back (or return the favor), at least I hope they will appreciate the gesture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will! I always love getting comments - even when I can't reply. Sounds like a great new goal to me!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love CycleBar! I hope you enjoy it. I don’t keep up with Instagram very well. I find it cumbersome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CycleBar was fun! It was an intro ride of only 30 minutes, which was good because I'm not sure I could have hung on for a full hour. LOL

      Delete
  3. That Tone it Up thing sounds fun! I also like that it's very social, too, rather than just online. Cool!

    I have up and down days with social media. I pretty much use Instagram but I do have Facebook and Twitter. I forget sometimes to share links to blog posts. I need to get better at that. I used to schedule a whole bunch but I stopped doing it and I can't explain why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tone It Up is a great online community, but I love that we've also built a great local community, too.

      Sometimes, there's just no explanation. LOL You gotta do what you gotta do, right? I'm trying to reconnect with my followers, though - instead of just dropping a bunch of links.

      Delete
  4. I have two races this month and going to San Francisco for my nephew's graduation.

    Social media, sometimes you like it and sometimes you don't. I try not to get on Facebook too much because sometimes the posts make me angry or simply depresses me. I prefer Instagram and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck at your races and hope your trip to San Fran is lots of fun!

      I hear that a lot about FB. My feed lately has been mostly fitness pages that I follow, so nothing too get upset about. LOL

      Delete
  5. It sounds like the month is going to be busy and full of fitness fun! I've never done TIU but heard great things. I'm always down for Happy Hour, lol - sounds like a great time!

    I think I'm already following you everywhere but I'll check! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janelle! Hope to run across more of your posts on social, though I tend to always see the same people over and over. Social is weird sometimes.

      I really like the TIU workouts and am very hopeful that I'll see some good success this year.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! bamboo mattress cover

    ReplyDelete
  7. mattress toppers and pillows are supportive for your your body's joints and spine, may help you get decades of restful slumber, as well as should never require turning. Natural latex will not break down and can offer remarkable stability to get rid of disturbed sleeping. Natural latex are the most advanced sleeping technology obtainable, in effect eradicating the bulging traditional mattresses a ton of sleepers complain about. So, because of this you will gain the benefit of a excellent night's sleep, all night. cheap truck mattress

    ReplyDelete