Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Friday + One Crazy Weekend ahead

Happy Friday, everyone!! Oddly, this week has simply flown by! It seems like it was just Monday. I love weeks like this. They don't happen very often, so it's always a nice little surprise when they do.

Vegas is going to be crazy this weekend! There is so much going on!!!

First up, Life is Beautiful is a HUGE music, art, food festival.


I'll be volunteering at the RJ booth Saturday afternoon from 3-6. If you're at the festival, stop by and say hello! You can charge your phone and/or get your picture taken.

I've got 2-day passes, but I'm not sure how much I'll go to the festival other than my volunteer shift because NHRA is also this weekend.


Jeff and I have tickets for Sunday. We went last year and had a total blast, so we're definitely looking forward to going this year, too!

Tonight there is a Party With Your Pooch at Town Square.


I think it sounds super fun, but I think I'd really be pushing my luck if I add a 3rd event to our weekend. :)

And then, of course, I also need to find time to run 18 miles. I've had a perfect training week, so there will be NO EXCUSES this weekend. I'm thinking of pushing it to Sunday morning, but maybe I'll stick to Saturday. Hmmm... Saturday might be better, anyway. You know. Get it out of the way before there is time for ANY excuses.

I want to say there was something else going on this weekend as well that sounded intriguing. It's probably for the best that I can't remember what it was. I'm not sure I could handle anything else.

What are your weekend plans? Crazy busy or low-key and relaxed?


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments:

  1. OCT has been crazy at our house, so we are taking this weekend to finally relax. Have a fun weekend! Sounds like you will be busy in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, I had a nice relaxing weekend last week. :) This weekend was super fun!! I even threw in one more event - the Las Vegas Balloon Festival. Please stop by today to see some pictures.

      Delete
  2. I had a crazy race weekend in Tucson and headed back home today!! Hope you had a blast and were able to get that 18 miler in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to squeeze in my 18-miler! You can read about it here. I hope you had a great race weekend in Tucson!

      Delete