Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's for Dinner? Week of 10/27

Wow! I can't believe it's been a full month, since I did a meal plan!

menu planning

Here's what I've got planned for this week.

Sunday - Beans and Rice Dips with tortilla chips

Monday - Enchiladas. Made with leftovers of the bean dip.

Tuesday - Soup. I'm planning on just throwing this together without a particular recipe. It's supposed to be the coldest day of the week on Tuesday (high in the low 60s), so a perfect day for soup!

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - French Bread Pizza. I saw this on Pinterest this morning, and it looked so good!




Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Leftovers

What are you eating this week?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment