Monday, October 14, 2013

Marathon Monday #11


Kind of a flop of a week last week, but at least I got in a long run on Saturday!!

The PlanThe Reality
Mon, 10/721 w/ Sallie
Bike Commuted
Tue, 10/86
Hills
--
Wed, 10/9RESTREST
Thu, 10/106
Speed
--
Fri, 10/11REST
Bike Commuted
Sat, 10/121815
Sun, 10/13REST
REST
TOTAL32
16

I'm not sur what happened, but I experienced a sharp pain behind my belly button on Monday's run. I had to cut it short because it was so uncomfortable. Tuesday morning came, and I could still feel it a little, so I decided to skip the morning run. Not sure what my excuse was on Thursday. :)

I've discovered that I really like biking to work on Fridays. It seems like it sets me up for a great run on Saturday morning. I hope to keep it up for the rest of the training.

Up this week? My parents are in town visitng, so I'm not sure how good I'll be sticking to the plan. We are planning on hiking somewhere tomorrow, though, and overall walking a good deal. I may not get in all my runs, so it may just be a good cross-training week. :)


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments: