Saturday, March 1, 2014

March will be EPIC!

Ok. Maybe not epic, but it's definitely off to a STRONG start! I woke up early this morning to pick up some produce and bread from Bountiful Baskets and head straight to a fitness class at Unleashed Body & Mind.

Unleashed Body & Mind, Vegas

The class was a freebie as part of #YelpsFitClub going on in Vegas in March. The class may have been free, but it was definitely a killer.


With jello legs, I headed straight home, soaked in the hot tub, watched a movie, and took a nap. Yeah. I totally skipped my run, but I'll just go tomorrow instead. :)

Here are a couple of photos from after the class.

Unleashed Body & Mind, Vegas
All sweaty after class

Circuit training at Unleashed Body & Mind, Vegas
A general idea of what we did in class

And a short peek at the studio. It looks pretty well equipped for any kind of class or to work out on your own.



You can read my full review of Unleashed over on Yelp, but I really enjoyed the class, the instructor, and the studio in general. I'd definitely recommend it and hope to go again sometime.

This morning, I did have a friend from work join me, which probably made the class even better! It was loads of fun to have her at the class, and next Saturday, we'll be doing a class at SurfSet, which seems fun but INTENSE as well. Can't wait!

How did you kick off March?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

7 comments:

  1. Exercising with a friend makes it more fun and makes the time go by fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely fun to start the month out with a friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was great! But I can't believe how sore I am still. Feels like I'll never be able to walk normally again. Lol.

      Delete
  3. What a great way to start a new month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a solo exerciser that group classes can be a bit intimidating for me, but I'm pushes myself to try a few free classes this month.

    ReplyDelete