Friday, January 2, 2015

January Goals

I really want 2015 to be the best year EVER!

So, in addition to my 2015 goals that I shared yesterday, I plan on doing monthly goals as well - to help me stay focused.

In January, I will...

  • Do yoga 2x each week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
  • Do strength training 2x each week (Mondays and Fridays)
  • Run at least 25 miles
  • Share 3 videos
  • Gain 30 more followers on Instagram

For our date night, I think we're planning on going to see one of our friend's band play mid-month.

Our first book of 2015 is to finish the one we started in Nov - To Ride Pegasus by Anne Mccaffrey.

Stay tuned for weekly updates every Sunday. :-)

What are your goals for January?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

6 comments:

  1. I like how you are adding just goals for January. I will do yoga on Tuesday, 3 runs per week, post 3 times per week, one date with the hubby and eat more veggies! I am already following on instagram :) I am FitnessSkippy! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat more veggies is definitely a goal I need to add one of these months. That and drink more water. :-D Good luck with your January goals and thanks for following on IG. I already follow you as well. :-)

      Delete
  2. I always have yearly goals but this year I'm trying monthly goals too. Not sure if I will do updates or whatever but I like having a short term focus to go with the big 2015 picture.

    Monthly or yearly, your going to accomplish anything you set your mind to do! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that the short term goals will help me stayed focus on the big picture, too. Good luck to you!

      Delete
  3. I am trying to set out monthly goals to! I think this way I am more likely to achieve them!

    ReplyDelete