Saturday, January 3, 2015

Ultimate Coffee Date - January 2015

I'm super excited about the Ultimate Coffee Date in 2015! Mostly because I've decided to do these coffee dates on YouTube.

So, if you want to join me for some catching up and chatting, you can check out my vlog.


Or you can read on, if video isn't your thing.

If we were having coffee today... I'd tell you that I was actually drinking tea this morning. Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane tea that I received complimentary from Influenster in my #FrostyVoxBox. Verdict? It's really tasty! Kind of a subtle flavor - not too overpowering. I also used a coupon I received to buy some Caramel Apple Dream tea, which I am super excited to try out. I'd ask if you ever drink tea and what your favorite variety is.

If we were having coffee today... I'd tell you complain a little about the DOMS I'm experiencing from yesterday's workout. One of my January goals is to do strength training 2x a week. Yesterday was my first workout. It focused on arms and core, and man, am I ever feeling it today. AND IT FEELS GREAT! I'd ask if you secretly love the DOMS as much as I do.

If we were having coffee today... I'd tell you how much I'm in love with makeup and nail art right now. I went a little overboard with new makeup last month, and my makeup drawer was getting a little out of control.


So, we bought a makeup organizer.



I love it, but there isn't really room for it in either of our bathrooms. Hopefully we'll find a house that we love that will accommodate this organizer. :-)

There still isn't enough room for all my nail polishes and art, so we might get another organizer as well. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my Christmas trees, Peppermint Swirls, Gold gradient, and NYE nails.

So much fun! And the best part is that a couple days ago, Jeff mentioned how impressed he was that I was getting into nail art. He seemed really sincere, too. Whoo hoo.

If we were having coffee today... I'd tell you about all the fun things I'm looking forward to in 2015. Buying a house. A huge road trip this summer. Ragnar Zion. Trails of Fury. I'd ask you what you were looking forward to in the year ahead.

If we were having coffee today... I'd invite you to join me for #RaceShirtFriday. Just share a pic and tag me on Twitter (EnjoytheCourse) or IG (Enjoyingthecourse). I'd love to see all your different race shirts. And hear your stories.

Well, that's all I've got this month! If you want to hear me ramble on a bit more about all of these things, be sure to pop over to my YouTube video.

And don't forget to stop by all the others who linked up for the Ultimate Coffee Date over at Confessions of a Mother Runner.

If we were having coffee today, what would you tell me?
What are you most looking forward to in 2015?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

8 comments:

  1. Great idea to do the coffee date as a vlog - I always read blogs on the go, so I don't watch a lot of videos - but cool idea.

    Good luck with Ragnar Zion! What an amazing adventuure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't watch a lot of vlogs, either, but I thought it would be fun for those who do! Thanks for stopping by. :-)

      Delete
  2. thanks for stopping by today! I drink a cup of coffee in the morning but in the evening I love a cup of hot tea- usually some form of flavored green tea- in my head I think it balances the wine :) Cheers to 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarinda, great idea doing a coffee date vlog. Love it, thank you for joining us and linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of green and black tea, yum, but I do love my coffee too. I am gearing up for Ragnar in AZ, can't wait, training is brutal this month. LOVE all your make up! I'm a big make-up fan even though wearing it is rare. :)

    ReplyDelete