Tuesday, January 27, 2015

#NoExcuses #SweatPink Challenge Week 3

Have you been doing the #NoExcuses challenge with me? We're already in week 3!! Whoo hoo.

What's your excuse? #NoExcuses

I joined this challenge to help me stay motivated in January. I ran marathon #4 in Nov and then ran the #RWRunStreak from Thanksgiving to New Years, so I knew that I needed to cut back on running in January. My body needed some recovery time. My mind, too.

Strength training and yoga are never my go-to workout choices, so I've been using this challenge as a way to keep me at least somewhat focused on exercise this month.

I'd love to say that I've been 100% with it, but to be honest, I haven't. There have been a few days that the excuses still crept in.

Work has been super busy and stressful. I know I should work off that stress with some sweat, but well, you know, I HAVE NO GOOD EXCUSES! :-(

Despite a few hiccups, the challenge has motivated me, and I have done more strength and yoga workouts this month than I probably would have.

And there's still time for #NoExcuses.

What are your favorite ways to make #NoExcuses?


And just as a reminder... :)

YOUR WEEKLY PROMPTS! 

Monday, 1/26: Stop, drop and breeaatheee...5 minute self-meditation
Tuesday, 1/27: 90-second wall sit
Wednesday, 1/28: Jumping jacks during the commercials of your fave TV show
Thursday, 1/29: Grab a partner & sweat together for at least 20 mins
Friday, 1/30: #FREEFriday - choose something to share and tag #NoExcuses
Saturday, 1/31: Share your favorite healthy eating “cookinghack” in the kitchen
Sunday, 2/1: #SundayZenday: show us how you get your zen on!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment