Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#FrostyVoxBox Review

It's been a couple of weeks since I unboxed my #FrostyVoxBox. In case you missed the unboxing, you can watch it now.



Since then, I've been enjoying all of the fun products that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Let's check them all out.

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum - $1.99
I LOVED this lip color and would definitely recommend it. The color is perfect, and it's so creamy when you put it on. I also loved the smell. I don't know why, I just did. This lip color definitely perked me up and made me feel pretty. Plus it lasted for hours. Maybe not all day, but definitely from morning into the late afternoon. Love it! #SugarPlum

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in #SugarPlum


Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - $4.49
If you're looking for a bold, black eyeliner, this is a great one. It goes on smooth, but I did find it a little tricky to get the right amount of application. It was easy to make it a little too dark for the work day. I did think that it lasted throughout the day well. Unless you apply it to your waterline. I loved the effect of it on my waterline, but it was pretty much gone by lunchtime. It also comes in other colors, which I'm excited to try. I'm hoping that a lighter color might be easier for me to work with. #Rimmel


#Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner


Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - $7.49
Another winner. However, since this is gentle, it didn't work quite as well when removing the Scandaleyes eyeliner. I had to scrub a little harder than I would have liked when removing the waterproof eyeliner, but this worked really well for my regular eye makeup. The biggest plus to this eye makeup remover is that it is non-oil based, so no oily residue. Yay! I also used this for touch-ups on those mornings when my makeup just wasn't working. #Rimmel

EcoTools Hair Brush - $10.99
I'm now a hair brush enthusiast. Well, that might be going a bit far; it's still my only hair brush. :-) I love that it's got a tangle-free design, and you can use it on wet or dry hair. I think it helps control the frizzies when combined with my blow dryer. Plus, who doesn't love a little head massage in the morning? #LoveMyEcoBrush

EcoTools Hair Brush #LoveMyEcoBrush


Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
I think this was my first experience with green tea. Not sure I could tell a difference between it and any other kind of tea. I did enjoy the tea, though. The candy cane flavor was mild enough to be enjoyable without being too overbearing. They didn't have any at my grocery store, but I'll have to remember this flavor for next winter. #CelestialTea

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea #CelestialTea


McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme - $4.79
After trying this, I really think that everyone could use a little more thyme in their lives. :-) I tried this in pasta as well as infused in my water. It's really fragrant, and I love the earthy taste. #McCormickGourmet

Fruit Vines Bites Strawberry - $1.79
Yum! Enough said. :-) lol. Seriously, I'm a big licorice fan, and I love FruitVines. These bite-sized versions are super fun, too. It's a perfect little treat when you're craving something sweet. #SweetSide



Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED - $29.99
The sample I received wasn't really enough to try it out for 2 weeks to see how well it works, so keep that in mind. :-) I did like the lightness of the product. It smoothed on really well, and even though it suggested using it with a moisturizer, I didn't feel like it was necessary. It's not at all sticky, but left my face and neck feeling light and fresh. #GetADVANCED

Which of these products would you most like to try?
If you've tried any of these products, what did you think?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment