Sunday, July 14, 2013

What's for Dinner? Week of 7/15

Last week's meals turned out so delicious! Plus, I even stayed on track with my menu plan.

If you saw my post yesterday, you probably know that we are a bit in wrap-heaven right now, so the next few weeks will be wrap central at the Dodson home.

Here's the plan for this week.

Sunday - Italian enchiladas
I'm going out on a limb with this one, totally making this recipe up from scratch. Wish me luck!!

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - The Mob Bar
I'm going to check out this restaurant in Downtown Vegas with a few other local bloggers. I'm very excited!!

Wednesday - Pasta with roasted broccoli and eggplant
Again, trying something new without a recipe. Fingers crossed.

Thursday - Burritos

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - TBD

Since I've got a plan, but I'm still primarily making things up as I go this week, I've got no pictures to tease you with.

Instead, here is my creation for dinner last night. Broccoli Cheese Roll-ups.

Broccoli Cheese Roll-Ups | Tale of Two Sisters & Their Kitchens

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

8 comments:

  1. I'm curious about italian enchiladas. Can't wait to hear more. I love anything I can wrap or roll :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They turned out so good! I'll definitely share the recipe when I get it posted.

      Delete
  2. The broccoli cheese roll ups look good! You'll have to review your Italian enchiladas for us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both turned out so delicious. Will definitely share the recipe for the Italian enchiladas. :-)

      Delete
  3. Mmm, those roll ups look great. Hope the Mob bar was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mob Bar was fun! It was more about introducing us to the new Downtown 3rd section neighborhood. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Can't wait for the opening in the fall!

      Delete