Sunday, July 21, 2013

What's for Dinner? Week of 7/21

Wow. Last week must have been super busy. Or I just didn't have much to say. :-( Um. Let's go with busy...

It's time for my weekly menu plan. I think I've got some pretty tasty treats in store for the week. Whoo hoo!!

Sunday - Broccoli Cheese Roll-ups
I think these are quickly going to be a staple around here. At least until we finish off all the broccoli we got last week. Thankfully, it's still holding on. At least the last time I checked on it.

Monday - Pasta with sauteed veggies.
This is a recipe I found on allrecipes and pinned for future reference. We got a head of cabbage in our basket yesterday, and I'm not real sure what to do with it. This sounds good, but, of course, I'll be modifying it at bit (i.e. no chicken).


pasta cabbage

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Bean Burger Wraps
Bean burgers sound delicious, but we don't have any burger buns. We do have a lot of wraps, so why not make burgers and then crumble them a little and put them in a wrap with all the normal toppings??



Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Salad

Saturday - TBD

What are you cooking this week?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, some yummy ideas for the week! Last week flew for me, too. Why does summer go so quickly?!

    ReplyDelete