Sunday, July 27, 2014

What's for Dinner? Week of 7/27

Hi there! How's your weekend going? I've been very productive. I picked up bountiful baskets yesterday morning and did all the shopping. All before 9:30AM. AND I even did a lot of the prep yesterday. Plus did a little cleaning around the house and getting some clothes ready for donation. Felt pretty good!

#HalfTrainingWithJeff Update

In all my productivity yesterday, I left my Saturday run until our midnight run. We did the 6 miles on our modified training plan and then some, and it went pretty well. I know it's still painful for Jeff, but I'm pretty confident that he will finish the Half Marathon in two weeks without dying. :)

We skipped all our swimming workouts last week. :( And a couple of our runs. We don't have any long runs left before the race, but hopefully we'll be good about doing our shorter runs in the next two weeks.

Weekly Workouts

Sunday, 7/20 - 10 mile (2:13:31). Yoga. Abs Day 11 - REST.
Monday, 7/21 - Abs Day 12 - 55 sit-ups, 65 crunches, 33 leg raises, 42 sec plank. 1 miles (10:27). Yoga.
Tuesday, 7/22 - Abs Day 13 - 60 sit-ups, 75 crunches, 40 leg raises, 50 sec plank. 1 mile (9:16). Yoga.
Wednesday, 7/23 - 1.65 miles (20:12). Yoga. Abs Day 14 - 65 sit-ups, 85 crunches, 42 leg raises, 55 sec plank.
Thursday, 7/24 - Abs Day 15 - REST. Yoga. Missed my run! :(
Friday, 7/25 - 2 miles (18:50). Abs Day 16 - 70 sit-ups, 95 crunches, 42 leg raises, 60 sec plank. Yoga.
Saturday, 7/26 - Abs Day 17 - 75 sit-ups, 100 crunches, 42 leg raises, 65 sec plank. Yoga. 6.75 miles (1:32:30)

30 Day Abs Challenge Update

I'm really happy with how well I'm doing with this challenge! Yesterday, I did 75 sit-ups and 100 crunches! I never thought I'd be able to do that many. I still need to take a few small breaks, but I can pretty easily do 25 sit-ups without needing a breather. My abs are definitely feeling stronger!

And I can really see a difference in this week's Before/After photo.

#30dayfitness Abs Challenge Day 17 | enjoyingthecourse.com
Measurements:
InchesFrom StartFrom Last Week
Waist32(0.78%)flat
Belly36.5(2.67%)(1.35%)
Hips40.75--(0.61%)


What's Next?

There are still 15 days left of my birthday streak! Join the party and start streaking with me TODAY! Fun prizes include gifts from Cocogo, Proud Runner, Detour Protein Bars, Bondi Band, and a Yoga Stretch Strap. More about the birthday gifts prizes here.

2 weeks until the ET (half) Marathon. AND MY BIRTHDAY!!!

What's for Dinner next week?

Yep. We got more romaine in this week's basket. Luckily only two heads this time. LOL. We also got brussel sprouts and lots of zucchini. I'm pretty excited about my menu plans this week.

What's for Dinner? Week of 7/20
Breakfast:
Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
Smoothies

Lunch/Dinner:
BLT Pasta Salad
Zucchini Ribbons and Pappardelle with Garlic Cannellini Bean Sauce
Zucchini Burgers
Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
Crispy Cheddar Chicken with Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Green salad

Snacks:
Secret Fruit Salad except with nectarines, plums, blueberries
Cauliflower, celery, carrot sticks
Melon for Jeff

Prep:
Fruit Salad done!
Marinate chicken for kebabs in the fridge!
Prep Salad Mix done!
Cut cauliflower and carrots done!
Cut melon done!
Shred zucchini for burgers
Pancake Muffins done!

What's on your menu for the week? 

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

7 comments:

  1. Whew- you have been productive with all that meal prep! And you're looking awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing that 30 day ab challenge, great job! I can't remember the last time I've done crunches, smh...Oh and I may have to check those zucchini recipes since I got some in my basket last week! Good luck to you and Jeff on your half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janelle! I hope you found some good zucchini recipes!!

      Delete
  3. You've been busy! Doesn't it feel great to start a week with the meal prep done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to have it all prepped last week! I didn't do quite as well this weekend. :(

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Karen! I know it will be fun; it just might be a painful kind of fun. lol.

    ReplyDelete