Sunday, March 11, 2018

Weekly Wrap - Mar 11

Linking up with Holly and Wendy for the Weekly Wrap. Be sure to stop by their blogs to see what everyone else was up to last week.

My cold is still hanging on a bit. I called in sick to work last Monday to give myself another day of keeping my germs to myself. All week everything tasted and smelled a bit off. I hope I get those senses back to normal sometime this week!

Weekly Wrap

Workouts


Even with a sick day on Monday, I still did my daily challenges plus a little yoga. Other than Wed, I pretty much just stuck to those daily challenges with maybe just a little something extra.

Yesterday, I had cramps pretty bad, so I slept a lot and skipped my daily challenges. I did do 7 loads of laundry, so I still hit my steps goal. We don't have laundry in our apartment, so I have to walk to the laundry room.

Weekly Wrap - March 4-11

On Wednesday's run, a bird pooed on me! It was kind of a weird experience. I was just running along and suddenly heard what sounded like a bunch of rocks falling from the sky. Then I noticed a bunch of birds. I felt my head and didn't feel anything but noticed a dropping on my shoe. Better than on my head, I suppose.

I only got in 2 days of yoga this week. Maybe I'll do something gentle before bed tonight.

Still active but pretty low-key this week for @EnjoytheCourse. How was your week? #weeklywrap


Last Week's Videos

I branched out this week and tried some different yoga channels on YouTube. Since I've got this cold, I search YouTube for some Sinus Relief Yoga.

Yoga for Allergy & Sinus Relief - 44 min - Yoga with Synclair ↠ This was a real slow, gentle practice. There were few parts that I thought she explained the pose in an odd way that made me hold the pose longer than intended. I was still pretty hot and sweaty by the end.
Yoga for Common Cold, Flu - 21 min - Brittany Ann Yoga ↠ Another really gentle practice. It started with some breathing exercises and moved into some gentle twists.
Detox Total Body Tone - 10 min - Tone It Up

Fun Announcement

I can't believe I forgot to mention this last week, but I was recently invited to be a part of Club Tabio! I loved the socks I tried back in January and was thrilled to be chosen to be part of their team.

Posts from Last Week

I only wrote 1 post last week.

5 Easy Steps to Save More $$$ with Ibotta is a tutorial on how to get started saving money with this app. I use it quite a lot and have made it my goal to fund my Starbucks obsession solely with my Ibotta earnings.

Click on the image to read the posts.

5 Easy Steps to Start Saving with Ibotta

How was your week? Do you slow down on your workouts when you have a cold? Ever been pooed on by a bird?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

18 comments:

  1. I didn't know there were yoga for colds and sinus workouts, but it makes sense! Good to know. I hope they helped you and that you are feeling better. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol on the bird poop - isn't that supposed to be good luck? I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm fighting off a bit of a cold myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, it's supposed to be good luck. Not sure why, though.

      Delete
  3. I bird did that to me once when I was running. I hear that is good luck...haha. Congrats on being invited to the Tabio Club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone in this. LOL I'm really excited about the Club Tabio ambassadorship. :D

      Delete
  4. Definitely better than on your head!! Hope you have a better week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been poo'd on, but one time at a graduation party, a bird's poo landed on my plate! YUCK!!! I guess that's better than landing on my skin, but eeewwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cool that there are yoga practices for sinus and cold relief, hopefully they helped you feel a bit better!

    I'm also glad to hear the bird only got your shoe, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate that about being sick, with everything feeling off. When I was sick last week, I made sure to eat, even when I wasn't hungry. I have a routine, and I know when I'm usually hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so smart! Even when sick we still need nourishment.

      Delete
  8. Now I'm going to be afraid of birds pooping on me! I had never thought of that before!

    I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better. Seven load of laundry, back and forth to the laundry room, is quite a workout! I haven't been pooed on by a bird. As much time as I spend outside, I'm a little surprised I haven't. Isn't it supposed to be good luck? Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete