Friday, January 11, 2013

Finally. It's Friday!

You know it's gonna be a long week when....

Monday feels like Thursday.
You turn off your work computer immediately after turning it on in the morning.

I've been consumed with a huge project at work. I've been working on it practically nonstop all week. It's just a lot of data entry, but for some reason it's exhausting.

Not to mention it prevents me from stalking all my social media friends. ;)

Though I'm not finished with this project, I'll be pausing it today to tackle another huge project. And then, I'll be able to get back to normal. I hope.

In addition to being very busy at work, I've got PMS. Bad. I know I shouldn't let it, but it's really prevented me from working out this week. My boobs simply hurt. too. damn. much. The very thought of forcing them the bounce up and down was just too much.

So, I did nothing.

Except get some extra sleep.
And watch more TV.

In other news, my personal laptop has been commandeered as our main home computer while we wait for our new computer to arrive. We bought a new one back in November, but it didn't work very well. It was terribly slow, so we exchanged it for a more powerful one. But it means waiting a few weeks or so for the new one to arrive.

Working from my phone is cumbersome, so even in the evenings, I've been slightly on radio silent. Ok. Not really, but my presence has definitely be on the decline this week. :)

This is turning into kind of a bummer post, so here's a little update on my happiness project. It's going really well. It helps me to have this question in the back of my mind all day. I think it's really helping me to be more happy. Of course, after one week, I decided to ditch the one-sentence stipulation. Sometimes I have slightly more to say plus usually I don't want to write in complete sentences. If you missed any of my happy moments, you can catch them all here.

What was your happiest moment today?
Does PMS ever get in your way of working out? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment