Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm a Top Health & Fitness Blogger!

I was so excited to receive an email saying I was nominated to be a...

Top Health & Fitness Blogger

While it was a bit of a shock to me, I quickly decided to accept the nomination. It prompted me to write a post that I'm really proud of - Busy College Student? Tips For Staying Healthy.

I decided that even if I didn't win, at least I got a great post out of it.

So, when I got an email on Tuesday saying I was actually chosen as a winner, I was completely floored!

I'm proud to officially announce that I'm a winner!!

Lots of other great blogs were selected, too. You can view all of them here.

Have a lovely weekend!! :-)

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments: