Thursday, June 6, 2013

3 Things Thursday

I'm having some serious memory issues. Ok. Maybe not serious, but I had 3 great things to share with you today, but I keep forgetting what they are....

So, here are 3 random things. That may or may not have been what I originally wanted to share. :)

1. Don't you hate it when you focus your workouts on your arms, and it seems that the stronger your biceps get, the flabby your triceps appear? Or after working your core, your stomach seems to protrude further in an unflattering manner? Please tell me this isn't just me.

2. I'm working on a couple exciting ways to celebrate my birthday in August with all of YOU!! I'm working on the details and trying to line up some great gifts, because no birthday should be without gifts. Stay tuned. It's gonna be epic. hehehe.

3. Daily photo challenges? Love 'em or hate 'em? I love the idea of them, but I always fall short. I started two this month, and after 5 days, I've decided to call them quits. I find they are too stressful. I know it's a little crazy to stress over something that should be fun, but I do. And then I end up being too hard on myself for lacking creativity. I figure that's not too good for my soul, so no more photo challenges for me. At least not right now.

BONUS: Today felt like a Friday. I'm still coming to grips with the fact that I will have to go to work tomorrow.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

6 comments:

  1. I've only done one photo challenge and I was awful at it. I eventually got everything posted, but there would be a week when I did nothing and then I would post seven or eight all at once.

    And no, it isn't just you on the work out thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo challenges on IG but have found that I usually only stick with one and will pop in and out of others. It is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popping in and out might make it a bit more fun for me. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the photo challenges. I've been tempted, but really, I would put too much pressure on myself and I think it would lose its "fun".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I end up being too hard on myself for either missing a day or not being creative enough with my pics.

      Delete