Thursday, June 27, 2013

3 Things Thursday - 6/27/13

1. Today is my niece's 17th birthday. Can it really be that long ago that I held her for the very first time?

THEN

NOW
Isn't she beautiful?!

I live very far away now, so I had to steal some current pics from Facebook and Instagram. Hope she doesn't mind. LOL.

2. Remember how I mentioned that I had to go into work this past Sunday? Well, my supervisor offered me a comp day in exchange for working. Now, I'm going to have July 5th off!! I'm super excited. I'll probably miss out on a little bit of pay since I would have gotten overtime for working Sunday, but I think it's totally worth it to have a super long holiday weekend. Whoo hoo!!!

3. I'm down the the home stretch for the #RWRunStreak. I can hardly believe that I've been so diligent with this. Most days it's just been the 1-mile minimum, but I haven't missed a single day! Only 8 runs left to go... Wow!!!


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments: