Saturday, June 22, 2013

Working It Recap:: June 15-21

After a great week last week, I kind of fell off the wagon a bit this week. This run streak is really taking it out of me. Less than two weeks left...

Here's how it looked.

DateCardioPush-upsStrength TrainingCommute
Sat
6/15
1 Mile Run
20
WEEKEND
Sun
6/16
1 Mile Run
REST

WEEKEND
Mon
6/17
1 Mile Run
22
Tue
6/18
2.35 Mile Run23
Wed
6/19
1 Mile Run 24
YAY!! (One way)
Thu
6/20
1 Mile Run25
Fri
6/21
1 Mile Run28

Yeah. I didn't even make it to yoga last week. I just didn't feel like going, and now I have to work on Sunday (preparing for testing that starts on Monday of a big project I'm working on), so I won't be able to do yoga this week either. Bummer.

I am hoping to at least ride my bike tomorrow to work.

I've been super tired the past couple of days. I'm talking in bed by 8pm Thursday night. Ugh. This can only mean one thing. My period is coming. Ok. It could mean other things as well, but I'm hoping it's just as simple as that. Plus there have been other signs, too.

My supervisor at work said I should join Gold's Gym, and I could go with her to the gym over lunch. As fun as that sounds, I just don't think I could afford a gym membership right now.

Well, there was a lot more in this post than a work-out recap. It was a pretty boring work-out week, I guess.

Oh, I almost forgot! I took the Sallie-girl with me twice this week. Last Saturday, I didn't end up going for my run until 10:30 pm. Even though she's a small dog, I still  (and Jeff, too) feel a bit safer with her running with me. I took her with me again yesterday morning because she was being weird. I figured burning some energy might help. She had lots of fun chasing the birds. Silly girl!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an FRS trial pack! It ends tomorrow and the winner will be announced on Monday!


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments:

  1. Still looks pretty good to me! I'm still working on one push-up...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog gets antsy and weird if she goes too long without a walk or run. It's a great way to burn some of their energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sallie loves to run with me, but I don't really take her too often. It's just too hot here for her and her little paws, but if I go early enough in the morning, she does ok.

      Delete