Saturday, June 29, 2013

Working It Recap:: June 22-28

Before I get into my weekly recap, a little conversation with my supervisor at work, who has been doing the push-up challenge with me in June.

The other day...

Her: So, what's our challenge going to be in July?
Me: I don't think I'm going to do one.

The following day...

Me: Ok. Maybe I'll design my own challenge. I'm thinking a core challenge. Planks, etc. How does that sound?
Her: Like fun.

And so... here's what I came up with. Planks. Boat Pose. Superman. And a different balance pose each week. I'll go into more detail on this and other things I have planned for July on Monday, but I wanted to give you all a sneak peek - in case you feel like joining in the fun!




Now, on to my recap...

DateCardioPush-upsStrength TrainingCommute
Sat
6/22
1 Mile Run
28
WEEKEND
Sun
6/23
2.35 Mile Run
REST
YAY!!
Mon
6/24
1.85 Mile Run
30
Tue
6/25
1 Mile Run35
Wed
6/26
1 Mile Run
Thu
6/27
3.1 Mile Run40
Fri
6/28
1.26 Mile Run45

I'm sure you didn't miss the glaring frowning face in the push-up column. It's the only day I missed in all of June, so I'm still feeling pretty good about it.

#RWRunStreak is still going strong. Woot woot!! I love the new Wave Sayonara's I received as part of a sponsored campaign through FitFluential. They are my lightest and brightest shoe ever, and I love them! More to come on that in another post.

I'm not even going to talk about all those frowny faces in the last two columns. Good news is that it's nearly a new month.

How were your workouts last week?
What will you do to finish June STRONG?



Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

No comments:

Post a Comment