Saturday, June 15, 2013

Working It Recap:: June 8-14

Today totally got away from me! I even worked on this post throughout the week, so it would be quick and easy to post on Saturday.

And then it was suddenly 10pm, and I still hadn't run for #RWRunStreak or published this post. I'm not even sure what all I did today.

Anyway, enough of all that. Check out this awesome breakdown!!

DateCardioPush-upsStrength TrainingCommute
Sat
6/8
1 Mile Run
12
WEEKEND
Sun
6/9
3 Mile Run
RESTYogaWEEKEND
Mon
6/10
1 Mile Run
15Triceps & Thighs
Tue
6/11
1 Mile Run17
Core
YAY!!
Wed
6/12
3 Mile Run 17
Antigravity Yoga at Shine Fitness
YAY!! (One way)
Thu
6/13
1 Mile Run18
Core & Glute Kicks
Fri
6/14
2.22 Mile Run19

Yoga last Sunday was a lot different from the week before. Not necessarily different bad. Well, except my non-attempt at a headstand that nearly brought me to tears. It was still a great start to the week.

The major highlight of the week was trying out antigravity yoga at Shine Fitness. You can read all about it here. It was different from any other workout class I'd ever tried.

I really wanted to bike more, but Thursday morning I was tired from Shine the night before and Friday I simply couldn't seem to get moving in the morning. Seriously, I think it took me like 30 minutes just to prep my lunch! And it wasn't really anything complicated. *sigh*

I'm still very, very pleased with my workouts last week. How were yours?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments: