Sunday, January 12, 2014

What's for Dinner? Week of 1/12


menu planning

I did pretty well with dinners last week! I had to move some nights around, but it's all good. It was pretty delicious, and I'm excited about what's for dinner this week!!

Sunday - Black Bean Soup
One straggler from last week...

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Potato Soup
I haven't decided on a recipe for this yet, but I'm hoping to experiment a little with some recipes from Pinterest. 

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Chicken Parmesan Soup

Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup


Saturday - TBD

I'm linking up with Laura over at Mommy Run Fast. Go check out what everyone else is cooking up this week.

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

17 comments:

  1. That chicken parmesan soup sounds AMAZING! Looks like you made some great meals this week :)

    ~ Lora @ Crazy Running Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those rosemary roasted potatoes look so yummy!! Lots of good eats coming out of your kitchen this week- enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought some fresh rosemary for last week's menu, so now I need to use it up. These potatoes sounded perfect. :)

      Delete
  3. Let me know how that Parmesan soup turns out. It looks really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Rosemary Roasted Potatoes look delish! pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So want to try that Chicken Parmesan recipe, and I don't even like to cook! But you had me at "slow cooker"--I could maybe handle a recipe like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black bean soup is an all time fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rosemary potatoes look so good. I have to remember to stop reading these posts when I am hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband LOVES potatoes so I'm keeping the rosemary roasted potatoes in mind. Also - that slow cooker chicken parmesan soup looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete