Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Five 2.0 - Dream Waterfall Destinations

I've been so unmotivated to blog this week! I don't if it's the dreary weather or what, but every night I get home and just want to VEG. There were a couple posts I had intended to write, but well, that lack of motivation won.

Let's try to get back on track by linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday Five 2.0.


The theme this week is:
Dream Vacations or Winter Destinations
There are so many places I'd love to visit, but here are 5 waterfall destinations I'd love to cross off my list!

One

At the very, very top of my list is Croatia.
Because...


I discovered the Plitvice Lakes on Pinterest YEARS ago, and I've been obsessed with going ever since. We toyed around with doing it for my 40th birthday, but that's in just over 6 months, and we just can't afford it right now. Maybe for my 45th??

Judging from this picture, I'm thinking a fall trip would be amazing!

Two

Bridal Veil Falls in Alaska.


We could see these waterfalls as part of a whole bike adventure. How much fun would that be?! I blogged about this dream vacation over on Turtle Vida. You should totally check it out.

Three

Iguazu Falls in Brazil / Argentina


Four

Mitchell Falls in Australia


Five

Waterfall Highway, Madeira, Portugal


If you know me at all, you know that waterfalls are my favorite. They always make me smile. These are just a very few that I'd love to visit. For more, check out my Waterfalls board on Pinterest.


Do you prefer adventure vacations or relaxing vacations? 
What's at the top of your dream vacation list?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

6 comments:

  1. Those waterfalls really do look breathtaking! I saw a few in Maui and they were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine Maui has some really gorgeous waterfalls! In fact, I do believe a few made it to my Pinterest board. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Wow! These all are beautiful, and involve some travel time #winwin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Those are beautiful! When we were in Yosemite last spring, we saw Bridalveil falls. It was spectacular, but I hear now that the snowpack has been replenished, it's even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine! We went to Yosemite back in '09. I think we need to go again!

      Delete