Sunday, November 10, 2013

What's for Dinner? Week of 11/10

Yesterday, I picked up a Bountiful Basket, which means lots of veggies in my fridge. It makes meal planning a little easier when I know I have produce that I need to use.

So, once again, I'm skipping the Blogember topic today, in favor of a little meal planning.

menu planning

Here's what I've got planned for this week.

Sunday - Bean loaf with mashed potatoes and asparagus (for Jeff) and zucchini (for me).

Monday - Bean and spinach enchiladas. 
Most likely this will be a variation of my Bean 'n Mushroom enchiladas, since I also have mushrooms to use.

Tuesday - Zucchini boats.
This will likely be a leftover night for Jeff, since I don't think he's a big fan of zucchini.

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Salad.
We got two big heads of romaine in our basket, so we'll need to have big salads at least one night this week. I'll likely be eating lots of salad for lunches, too.

Friday - Spinach pasta toss.
I'm still unsure if I'll be running a half marathon on Saturday, but just to play it safe, pasta sounds like a great pre-race meal, right?

Saturday - Leftovers

What are you eating this week?

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, it all sounds good to me, especially the zucchini boats. Fingers crossed for you on the half marathon, you know I'm right there with ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's a pretty good line-up this week. :) Of course, I've already had to move things around. LOL.

      Thanks for crossing your fingers. I just wanna run!! I know you know what I mean.

      Delete