Sunday, November 3, 2013

5 Favorite Blogs

Normally on Sundays, I share my weekly menu. Or I try. I'm not feeling very motivated this week. Nothing is really looking or sounding good, so I think it's gonna be a winging it type of week. We have some leftovers from last week that we'll need to eat. Maybe that's my problem.

Anyway, in lieu of a menu plan, here's Day 3 of Blogember.

November 3: 5 favorite blogs


In no particular order...

Up & Humming. Primarily a running blog, but also just a lifestyle blog. She's a runner in Tampa, and her posts are fun and entertaining. I'm a pretty new reader, but she's quickly become one of my favorites! Another thing I love best is her attentiveness to comments; she always replies, and I love that!

Run, Eat, Repeat. Monica just seems super fun! And she runs. A LOT. But she also like to eat a lot. Something I can get on board with. :) I'm a pretty new reader of RER, and I feel like I've missed out on so much. Her posts are engaging and fun. I'd love to run a race with her someday.

Runaway Bridal Planner. Another new to me blog. She sucked me in with her beautiful Travel Tuesday posts. She's on a quest to run a full marathon in all 50 states, and she's well on her way.

From Ice Cream to Marathon. What can I say? Katie is amazing. And a wee bit crazy. She just signed up for a 100-miler in April. She ran her first marathon earlier this year, and she's flying out here to Vegas in just 5 weeks for #3. It will be my 3rd, too, and we're going to have a blast!

Mommy, Run Fast. Laura's posts are so informative, and I've learned a lot about running from her. She's a running coach and really knows her stuff. I often pin her posts for future reference.

What's one of your favorite blogs?


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments:

  1. I'm one of your faves?? Thank you! Your blog is definitely one of my favorites too, and I'm not just saying that, it's true!
    Yes, I am totally crazy. More than just a wee bit. Haha!
    Another fave of mine is the http://www.3cheaprunners.com. I got to meet them in Chicago, and love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of COURSE you're one of my faves. And not just because you're coming to run a marathon with me. Though that helps. LOL. :)

      I'll go check out 3 Cheap Runners. They sound right up my alley.

      Delete
  2. Awe, I'm one of your favorites? Not only are you awesome, but you're my new best friend! I have to warn you though, I'm sorta needy, you'll need to call me every day....kidding. Seriously though, you're so sweet, thank you for reading and I love your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete