Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just a quick little post to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!


I slept in until the very late hour of 5:45 am. I really did try to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. Boooo.

Jeff and I don't really have much planned for the day. He's still sleeping. I'm hoping to take some time for ME!

And maybe I'll convince Mr. Homebody to go out to dinner on the Strip or somewhere.

What are your Thanksgiving plans? I hope they include some pie!


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your husband enjoyed the day yesterday! I had a great small Thanksgiving this year, but small is always nice too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small can be very nice! Glad to hear you had a great holiday.

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours involved going to my aunt's house with about 70 other people. (And yet, not everyone was there. The joys of a big family.)

    ReplyDelete