Tuesday, November 12, 2013

♫ Cutest Little Pup ♫

Ok. Back to Blogember. Writing prompts come from A Happy Girl. She has a prompt everyday, but I've gone on my own a few days already, but I'm back on track today.

November 12: Your first pet


I've posted about my first dog before, but she was awesome enough that maybe she deserves her own post.

I don't remember how she came into our lives, but when I was a teenager, we got Mitzy. She was a pomeranian/poodle/chihuahua mix. We think.

And she was super cute! I wish I had more pictures of her, but this was long before the days of Instagram.


So cute that I even made up a song about her cuteness.
♫ Cutest little pup in the whole wide world. Cuter than anything. She may be full grown. She may even stink, but she's still the cutest little pup in the whole wide world. ♫ 
I would lie and snuggle with her and serenade her with this goofy song.

She was a great snuggler - just like my Sallie-girl today. I loved when she would snuggle up by my legs when I'd sleep at night.

We had lots of other dogs and pets, but Mitzy was always my favorite and will always hold a special place in my heart.

Tell me about your first pet.


Other ways to follow Enjoying the Course:
Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

Twitter → @EnjoytheCourse
Instagram → enjoyingthecourse
Facebook → EnjoyingtheCourse
Google+ → Enjoying the Course
Pinterest → clarindad

4 comments:

  1. so sweet and I love your precious song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute pup! My first pet was a dog named BB that I had as a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually, I think we did have pets before Mitzy, but she's the first one I'll actually claim. :)

      Delete